October 29, 2011

Office Chair DIY

Hi all, so I'm almost done with my office makeover. Promise! I know it's been a while but I have a lot of items to go through and purge, as well as cleaning my space up a little to photograph (which is hard because I'm always actually using my office!). Pics by the end of November. Deal?

I do want to share my office chair DIY redo. I'm proud of it, it's totally silly and fun. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out!



How I did it:



Whiskey was really curious. :) 



What do you think? I realize the back part is upside down but I haven't fixed it yet. Haha.
It only took a couple hours and about 30 dollars.

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Like a completely different chair.

    f XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe nice one darling..creative!
    xx,B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pink faux fur! I'll try this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prae, Yea totally try it! It's really cute when it's done. Some extra things to expect: Trim down the fur on the back (the part that gets a plastic cover) when upholstering, otherwise it'll be too thick to get the cover on. Also make sure you use longer staples in your staple gun. I hammered mine in just to make sure they were secure.

    Thanks everyone for the compliments! It was a super fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete